H5P Interactive Content Training
Course Description: The H5P Interactive Content Training is designed for educators, course creators, content or multimedia developers, LMS administrators, and those who will be developing course content for their Learning Management System (LMS) using H5P. This training will be focused on creating interactive content through the use of the H5P content hub with content-type categories such as; Games, Multimedia, Questions, and Social Media.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to;
- Determine the requirements on how to develop H5P content on their own site;
- Design and develop content using different H5P content types through guided hands-on training;
- Learn how H5P as an authoring tool works for many different content types;
- Build capacity to develop sustainable content through an open-source and HTML5 platform that enhances instruction and teaching using H5P;
- Create an effective learning experience with H5P;
- Foster instructional alignment including objectives, resources, learning activities, and assessment;
- Develop knowledge and skill to improve digital competence in teaching practice;
- Explore and experiment with how H5P supports approaches to teaching and content development.
|Total hours:||25 hrs|
This 25-hour full online training self-paced course, with 1-hour live session per week and will run for a total of five (5) weeks. A participant may allot 4 to 5 hours weekly to take the lesson, answer the assessment, and accomplish other similar activities to acquire the certificate of completion.