|Site:||Nephila Web Technology Education|
|Course:||Nephila Web Technology Education|
|Date:||Monday, 28 September 2020, 8:50 PM|
1. Moodle Training for Administrators
This 14-hour course is intended for aspiring and current LMS Administrators with background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ICT, Educational Technology and other related studies. The lessons covered in this course will provide learners an adequate skills and knowledge on LMS so that, they would be able to build, implement and maintain LMS into their organization. Some tips and best practices in LMS Administration will be discussed and applied during the training in order for the learners maximise their time and effort, and instill in their mind the proper way of LMS management and administration.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to;
- Identify what is Moodle LMS
- Apply the different settings on Moodle Administration block
- Demonstrate the best practices on Moodle administration
- Discuss how to properly manage the Moodle site.
A. LMS Overview
Brief Background and updates.
Understanding LMS. How would it fit to their organization's requirements.
B. LMS Requirements
Choosing the best setup
LMS Pre-requisites. Hardware and Software Requirements.
C. Course Managment in LMS
Add, edit and delete courses
Forms of Enrolment
D. User Management
Uploading Bulk User Action
E. Manage Permissions
LMS Pre-defined Roles
Contexts Assigning Roles
Creating new roles
F. LMS Look and Feel
Customizing your frontpage
Selecting LMS Themes
G. Installing Plugins
Installtion of Plugins
2. Moodle Educators Certification
The Moodle Educator Certification Program (MEC) recognises and certifies mastery in building effective teaching and learning activities with Moodle.
Designed for teachers, instructors and trainers, this program uses leading research on curriculum development and digital competency standards to provide educators with transferable knowledge and skills that impact teaching and learning practice.
- Develop your skills with up to twenty-two modules focused on education-related digital competencies
- Choose from three certification paths: Core (6 foundation modules), Teaching Approach (4 specialisations) and Comprehensive (all 22 modules)
- Actively learn through a series of video tutorials, applied examples and design challenges guided by our trained Moodle Partner facilitators
- Earn a badge each time you complete a module
- Get feedback and coaching advice from our Facilitators to assist you in developing, revising and completing your learning activities
Course FeeCourse fee for taking MEC is $400 USD.
Final CertificationFor further announcement on the final MEC Certification rate. Cost range from $150.00 - $250.00.
Prior Knowledge to taking MECTraining Participants should have prior knowledge of using Moodle. Beginners are encouraged to take the Moodle Training for Teachers or taking the free MOOCs https://learn.moodle.org at the Moodle HQ before taking the MEC program.
||Respond to learners' diverse needs and ensure accessibility to learning resources and activities in Moodle.
||Locate, design, modify and share properly attributed open content to support learning objectives.
||Guide learners by evaluating performance and responding to their needs.
||Explore new tools and strategies to guide learners toward achieving learning objectives.
||Foster the creation and exchange of knowledge through collaboration and peer interaction
||Construct and revise assessments based on learning objectives and learner performance.
More info about MEC
3. Moodle Training for Teachers